Friday, February 3, 2012

Skinny Berry Smoothie

I'm a huge fan of smoothies, but when I found out how much sugar is in some of them, I almost freaked out! I decided to make my own homemade smoothies with healthy ingredients. One great thing about smoothies is they're quick & easy to make! Berry Smoothies are one of my favorites because they're filled with vitamins, minerals & antioxidants. I like to use a hand blender to make my smoothies, but a regular blender will work the same!
Skinny Berry Smoothie
Serving Size: 8oz
Calories: 220
Ingredients: 
1 Cup low-fat plain Kefir (you can substitute non-fat plain greek yogurt)
1 Cup Frozen Berries (I use raspberries, blueberries & blackberries)
1 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed
1 tsp Stevia (add to your liking)
Directions:
1. Add all ingredients into a plastic cup, blend for 30 seconds with hand blender & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment